Call the team on
01483 474888

Entertainment Licence Electrical Testing


In areas where public entertainment takes place, in most cases there is a requirement for an annual test & inspection of that area involving the entertainment electricity supply and area emergency lighting (sometimes, the entire electrical wiring system). This is usually a requirement of the Licensing Department of the Local Authority, they specify that the inspecting contractor must be approved by the NICEIC or ECA and must comply with the regulations of the IEE.

The definition of a public event requiring entertainment licence testing is any kind of entertainment into which a passer-by or member of the public can be admitted by payment or otherwise.

At Pirbright Electrical Contractors our fully qualified electricians carry out all necessary testing and provide all certification required by local government to enable the duty holder to satisfy these requirements. We will even fill in the forms with you.

for more information visit H.S.E. DOWNLOAD

Pirbright Electrical Contractors have installed many sound / noise limiting system to various Village halls, Clubs, Pubs etc, to control sound levels for discos and DJs to ensure premiss keep within noise levels laid down by licensing Department.

Latest News
Multi-Story London Bulding Gains Lvl 4 - Lightning & Surge Protection Read more

© Copyright Pirbright Electrical Contractors